Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Quick and Easy Christmas card!

When is a good time to start your Christmas/Holiday cards? Any time! I love Christmas cards. So I decided today was the day to start making them. Now I don't always make the same card over and over. That's because we send about 100 cards. I have begged my husband to cut back on his list or go buy cards. That's why I need to start so early. The card I'm showing today is made with last year's Christmas paper from the Workshops On The Go cards. The washi tape is from CTMH and the stamp with Winter Wishes is from the Yuletide Greetings set from last year. It's in the new catalog too! The embellishment of the tree is from last year's catalog and not in the next catalog. So go to my website to order it! It'll be available until July 31.
Once again I used the golden rule of thirds. I played with the sentiment and decided to put it there instead down on the very lower left of the card. This is a quick and easy card to make. I plan on making several until my card stock runs out and then use the new Close To My Heart paper. Who said you had to make each one the same? I'll be posting new design as I make different cards. Think about the embellishments you already have that could go in place of the tree! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment