Saturday, July 19, 2014

I've been using markers for 31 years. I was taught to use the flat or broad tip for rendering interior design projects. This morning I found a website where I could order colors to fill in for the colors that came with the Close To My Heart Shinhan markers. I also ordered a custom made holder for the ShinHan markers. So I spent quite a bit this morning. I'm looking forward to getting them and start coloring in all my stamping projects. So instead of cutting colored paper I'll be suing white and coloring the white in with the markers.

Corporate made great selections in marker colors and the marker brand. I gave away all my rendering markers to a friend who is still in the business and still renders by hand. The markers I use to use were more expensive and I had over 100 markers. Trust me we don't need 100 markers for our purposes. :-)

Today I'm headed over to Lisa's house for a team meeting and a take and make. I'll post what I've done later. I'm taking all my cards that I have finished and not mailed out yet to the lucky recipients.

Yesterday I used my Cricut Explore to make flowers. You'll see in a couple of days what I'll be making.


No comments:

Post a Comment