Monday, July 14, 2014

I finished this last night and learned (the very hard way) to make a watermark for my cards. Now. only if I can remember!

I thought about picking my roses and placing them on a card. However, I believe they would brown and dry before they got anywhere. So instead I made a 'Thinking of you' card.

The card "Thinking of You" is made with the new paper from CTMH and the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. The paper is from the new Paper Fundamentals. The petals are from the new stamp set Pretty Petals that coordinate with the Art Philosophy cartridge. I used Daisy white for the petals. After using the Explore to cut 3 sets of large petals and 2 sets of the smaller petals, I stamped both sides with the coordinating stamps in Canary. The center stamp is the color saddle. For the smaller stamp I cut the center smaller.

The stems and leaves are stamped with Pear ink. I like Pear ink for most of my green stamping. I curdle each set of petals. I used glue dots to adhere the petal cutouts together. i placed pop-up dots on the back of the petal sets. Placed the petals sets where I wanted them. Next after gluing the rest of the flowers in place I used Liquid Glass to make the centers with a 3D.

Hope you enjoy the flowers!

Be sure to contact me for your free catalog that I will mail to you on August 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment